Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Motorcycle

The orange lazers complement the blue. Didn't notice that at first, actually.

Now, I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking that the thing up there is not a motorcycle. Well originally, I had planned to make this really big motorcycle
. But as I when on, it slowly turned away from a motorcycle into this three-wheeled-monster-truck-type-deal that you see. So that's why I call it a motorcycle and I will continue to refer to it as "The Motorcycle."

It is a fun car thing to play around with actually. It's definitely the biggest vehicle I've made so far, so it houses a lot of respect... from the other vehicles... I'm assuming. One problem I have with it is the fact that you can't get the LEGO dudes inside it without totally removing that top part.

A super tough, crime fighting, Batmobile-like, monster truck and there's no doors.


But when inside, it fits like a glove.

For a last note, the back is a completely flat wall... nothing special... no jet propelled boosters or anything.




Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment