Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Brickshelf.com

I suppose this is good of time as any to talk about Brickshelf. Brickshelf is a cool website filled, FILLED with LEGO vehicles, sets, buildings, minifigures, and many other LEGO creations that people have made and submitted. It's a cool place sometimes. Here're a couple of things that I found on it that I particularly liked (so obviously, no, I didn't make any of these).

Here's a United States Air Force F22 Raptor, apparently. I like how there's a Star Wars figure inside.

It's Ridley.

It's Bowser.

I'd live there...

Well, those were pretty cool.

And in case you're wondering or anything, I'm not going to get an account on
Brickshelf and share my stuff there. I don't build LEGO things enough for that, I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment