Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do the Mario!

Look at the dust...
I made this one a LONG time ago. Several years. I don't even remember specifically when it was. I probably wasn't even ten years old. But, I've kept it to this day and it's awesome.
For those of you unfamiliar with what this is, this is a LEGO mosaic of Mario from the video game Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (or as everyone calls it, the Super NES). I grew up playing the game and I've several fond memories of playing it with friends and family.
Here's a screenshot of the Mario in the game.
Naturally, I got lazy when it came to coloring certain things and following the pixels exactly, but I was satisfied with it at the time (and I still am).
For good measure, here's what Mario looks like nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment