Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Bus

The bus... the LEGO bus...
Well, here's another LEGO vehicle. I'd like to take this time to say that I don't just make LEGO vehicles. I've made a load of other stuff before. It's just that, the vehicles are all that I've shown and all that's really worth showing. I've made this play-set type thing before and I might show that off sometime or another. But 'til then, the LEGO bus!
You can put dudes inside!
This thing's cool 'cause it's got the capability to house multiple minifigures at a time (as a bus generally does). But how do these guys get inside?
There's a backdoor here...
They could use the back door. But that's a little inconvenient to put the minifigures inside. So what I did was...
*Click image to see it ANIMATED!*
The roof rises!
...make the roof flip up and down. This way it's several times easier for the playful child who's playing with this to put their LEGO guys inside. Pretty neat, huh?

Well, not really, seeing as no children will ever get the chance to play with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment