Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Plan

Okay, this is an awkward situation (well... I guess not really). I need to update this blog, but I am without any creation to share with you right now. Instead I will share with you why exactly I make these amazing LEGO things I have made and what exactly I have planned for them. As I may have stated before, I don't really play with these things (all that much...), I originally made these as "props" for a LEGOmation (animated LEGO video) that I am planning on making. It'll be fun and exciting and I'll definitely post a link to it when it's made (I'll be putting it on the YouTube).

Alright, with that, I have nothing else to say. Other than the fact that it was Bruce Lee's birthday just recently. But that's a little beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment