Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Transportation Vehicle

"Transportation Vehicle." Sounds redundant. But I'm full of comedic redundancies, so it's okay.
Anyways, here's the Transportation Vehicle (because I can't think of a better name right now). I call it this (because of the prior reason, of course and) because it "specializes" in transporting goods from one place to another.
Put crystals and things in the back compartment!
In the mental image I have in my mind, this thing is all about quick acceleration but lacks good speed. I don't know quite why I think this. Maybe it's because I'm imagining what this machine would be like if it were in a video game and that it would have quick acceleration to balance out stuff like the motorcycle (which I would imagine having slow acceleration but a ridiculously high top speed). But this is beside the point.
Vroom! Vroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment